alrightie, time for some random act of kindness!
my birthday’s up in 7 days and I am so thankful that despite the many challenges I hurdle everyday, big and small, life is still good to me (& my DH mike, a.k.a “dear”). I am planning to make a special layout for my birthday, and I need a great sketch for this based on my current state of mind.
in my own little way, I’d like to give out scrapbooking goodies to any scrapbooker friend/reader of mine who is willing to take the challenge.
that’s mrs. hogmore and she’s turning 12 years old in a few days as well! 😀
the super exclusive SING KIT (singkit, maliit kasi mata ko… gets niyo? hehe) contains choice pps from scenic route, imagination project, dream street papers, stemma, tinkering ink, 3BIAR and the new cardstock line of coredinates and KI memories’ frosty lace cardstock. embellishments include an assortment of trinkets and products from prima, making memories, maya road, heidi grace, fancy pants and again from KI memories just to name a few.
your challenge, should you decide to accept it:
1. draw a sketch* (doesn’t matter if it’s hand-drawn or kahig manok)
2. the sketch should be based on the following composition:
– size: 8.5 x 11, portrait alignment
– one picture layout
– with spots for one title, and a short journaling somewhere
– and my signature “big” accent somewhere as well
– email your entry/ies to firstname.lastname@example.org
* for philippine residents only.
easy lang, noh? deadline for submission of entries is on august 8th at exactly 6:00 PM. this will give me ample time to make the layout the whole night since the following day, my birthday, will be the reveal of the winner and the actual finished layout. oh, and I’ll throw this in, too!
I hope you join ha! gift niyo na sa akin ito, mga gehls 😀